May 5th is Kodomo no Hi (Children's Day), a national holiday in Japan. This year, Japan House has assembled a fun gift box to help celebrate. Each box contains:
- Koinobori (Cloth Carp Streamers)
- Maxx Gogski Japan House Postcards (with postage)
- Origami Paper (180 sheets) & Instruction Booklet
- Pokemon Blind Box
- Bento Box and Veggie Cutters
- Champaign-Urbana Community Fab Lab Kits (robot making or animals kit)
- Japanese candies from Hi-Chew and Meiji chocolates
The Children's Day box is $52, and proceeds support Japan House programming. You can order it, as well as a bunch of other fun Japan House items, using their Shop Japan House form.
Image from Japan House Facebook page.